So it’s been about a month since my last Blog Update post (I totally couldn’t find a better way to word that). Here’s what I’m doing with my blog!
- I added a sidebar finally with my five most recent posts and category cloud. I might replace that cloud with five most popular posts, but we’ll see.
- By next week, I should have an about page (how didn’t I already do that?)
- I’m using 10am ET to experiment with a few different post types. I’m doing more with food and photography so far (as seen by my Monday post), but I also want to start incorporating my music and maybe some cool video pieces.
- In an effort to also share cool things my friends are doing, I will also periodically feature creative pieces from other people I know.
- App of the Week is probably a wrap for now. I’m still figuring out a replacement post.
Thanks as always for the continued support and kind words. For now….
Peace out, party people.
Previously: ZenHacked – Finally Posting Again!